-June 11th, 2014
We are down to less than 24 hours on the Kickstarter campaign for East Texas University. Your faith and generosity has been inspirational, to say the least. At the time of this post we have more than 715 backers. Thank you.
In addition to the East Texas University game and the Degrees of Horror Plot Point Campaign, let’s just recap what you’ve unlocked so far.
- The ETU original soundtrack, “Trouble in Texas.”
- Ten full-color, full-page, ready-to-play archetypes, with Figure Flats.
- Creature Feature — La Bruja : Art, background, statistics, Figure Flats, and several adventure seeds featuring the terrifying Mexican witches!
- Figure Flats I – Heroes of ETU: Two full pages of “printable miniatures” including students, faculty, and civilians.
- A Body Was Found…: A 12-page ETU storytelling adventure using the Protocol
- Last Rites of the Black Guard
- Electronic templates to print your own customized handouts including a welcome letter, Dean’s List, academic probation, ETU diploma, and blank ETU letterhead.
The next stretch goals are
- Figure Flats II – Horrors of East Texas (800 Backers): All the critters from the book, including chupacabras, ghosts, an assortment of wicked demons, and more.
- Return of the Chickens in the Mist—Murder Most Fowl! (900 Backers): Follow-up to the original hit adventure, Chickens in the Mist.
I know some people avoided the Kickstarter because they were turned off by basing stretch goals on the number of backers rather than dollar amount, but I hope those who are on the fence recognize that backers for this game are set to earn excellent rewards. Even if we don’t get another single backer I’ll consider this a successful campaign. That being said, I hope you’ll share the news with your friends and fellow gamers to give them a chance to get in on the free loot. We would love to “have” to give away the new figure flats and the Chickens in the Mist sequel.
Again, thank you for your support and encouragement over the years. We know you’re going to love the game and can’t wait to hear your frightful stories.No tag for this post.